Lovatics Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lovatics Forever

For the real Lovatics who will always stand by Demi's side. 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rants Rants Rants

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rants Rants Rants Empty Rants Rants Rants Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Channy_Addict

Channy_Addict
Admin

Here is where you can rant about anything that's making you angry. (: Go ahead and rant away!

https://lovaticsforever.forumotion.com

2Rants Rants Rants Empty International Promo Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:42 am

Beccswilson

So we can rant about anything here??? Well I have something I REALLY want to get of my chest.

Demi's promo internationally...... particularly here in Australia.

Demi does not get ANY promo here and this makes me so angry, she is an amazing singer and is incredibly sweet and really deserves to be famous world wide yet when I mention I'm a fan of her all I get is being laughed out or a "Who is that". People judge her cause she was on disney but if they heard Unbroken there minds would be changed!!! I just wish she was played on the radio here but I have only ever heard her on t ONCE and that was when Skyscraper premiered. What really annoys me though is that Selena, Justin and One Direction get played like CRAZY.....

ONE DIRECTION..... They are over promoted here...... Demi has been in the public eye(Famous) for about 5 years now and is hardly recognised or heard of in Australia, yet when you mention one direction all here is "AHHHHH"..... they have only existed for year and there almost as big as Michael Jackson was here...... THIS ANNOYS ME!!! The fact that a band that has only existed for a year can be more famous than a person who has been in the industry since she was 7......

The thing is that Demi deserves more then what she gets here, she deserves more than what One Direction (Sorry One Direction fans) gets here, she deserves to be played hundreds of times on the radio, be talked about on TV, have record amounts of her albums being sold but that doesn't happen..... I'm afraid that if she does ever come here not many people will buy tickets to her show and she will have to cancel...... if that happens then I will never be able to see her live..... or meet her..... :(

So finnaly I just want to say HWR PROMOT DEMI INTERNATIONALY AND PROMOT HER PROPERBLY!!!

Ok...... Rant over -_-

Feel free to have your say!!!

3Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 am

Lovatics4Demi

Lovatics4Demi

i agree!! i live in ireland, and Demi gets absolutely no promotion over here either.. we still dont have skyscraper, unbroken... and even the dont forget video still isnt out on itunes.. i got called 'sad' the other day because i was talking about Demi and how much i love her etc to my friend,and someone over heard, and just said 'oh, her.. you like Demi Lovato then? thats really sad'... and its only because everyone sees her as a disney figure still.. where as if she got more promo, maybe people would stop seeing her as a disney figure and started seeing her as a real, good singer. such as lady gaga, adele etc. and personally... i think Demi is just as good as all those singer... and if not as good, she has the potential to be better.

4Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Channy_Addict

Channy_Addict
Admin

That's ridiculous! Demi said that she had a ton of fans in Australia from when she was in As The Bell Rings. I don't want her to go over there and have few fans. But I do hope you get to meet her Rebecca.

And I hate the way people treat her as a disney star. -_- Most people at my school think it's weird that I like her, but they don't say anything because they know I don't give a crap what they say. :P It's true.

5Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Lovatics4Demi

Lovatics4Demi

Im sure that in every country in the world.. Demi has ALOT of fans.. Though maybe they do not recognise them selfs as lovatics yet..!! Sometimes, I kinda feel like im the only lovatic in ireland... But, I do know that isnt true now!! I have met quite a few irish lovatics on twitter :) and yes.. That is a very good way to deal with people like that.. Cuz at the end of the day, it doesnt really matter what they think because we know that demi is more than just some disney star.. We know how amazing and talented she is, and we dont need anyone to tell us shes not, cuz we know the truth <3 :D:

6Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Channy_Addict

Channy_Addict
Admin

Haha, this reminds me of one dream I had. xD I had a dream this girl at school was bashing on Demi, and the next thing I know she's on the ground and I'm pounding her in the face screaming, "Don't you EVER talk about Demi like that again! You have NO IDEA what she's been through and she does not need that kind of hate!" And the teacher didn't care that I was punching her. I'm in angel, I promise. :D :<.>:

7Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Lovatics4Demi

Lovatics4Demi

Haha Laughing oh goodness!! That made me laugh so hard :D ... I could just imagine :D: well..who ever the girl was deserved it! :P no ones allowed to hate on our demi!!

8Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Channy_Addict

Channy_Addict
Admin

I don't even know what this girl thinks of Demi. xD You know how it is with Lovatics though. ---> :^u^: ^_^

9Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Beccswilson

Glade I got this rant of my chest and glad people agree :):

10Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Channy_Addict

Channy_Addict
Admin

It's always good to have people around you who will listen to you rant and always agree with you! xD That's one reason I got this smilie: Rant Hehehe

11Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:20 pm

kamiluvslovato

kamiluvslovato

Urgh oceanup is really making me mad. they posted a tweet that Demi's in rehab again when everyone else is saying that it's demi MOORE not Demi Lovato. It's starting so much drama again and i hate it. This is why i like this forum. No drama. Just lovatics loving Demi.

12Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Beccswilson

AGREED!!! People need to put faith in Demi and believe in her.... GEE!!! STUPID RUMOURS!!! To Haters 1

13Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:59 pm

kamiluvslovato

kamiluvslovato

i seriously hate it. urghh

okay. happy thoughts... :Woo woo!:
You said falls! haha YOU SAID FALLS

14Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:05 am

Beccswilson

Love the fact that even though Tiffany Thortan just confirmed Demi is perfectly fine people are still believing those rumours!!! Demi is five!!! Hehe :) :\\o/ :

15Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:05 am

Beccswilson

Fine* Laughing

16Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:27 am

kamiluvslovato

kamiluvslovato

Tiffany's amazing and people seriously need to stop with the hate and the drama...

... i seriously love these smileys. :<:D: :(>^.^)> :_/--O\\:
LOL
:\\o/ :

:Woo woo!: <<<--- love it haha

17Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:38 am

Beccswilson

There all so cute!!!
:Smiling: :Grinning: Hehe Oh, really? Angel Rant

To Haters 1 :Rules: :<:D: :(>^.^)> :B-O-B: :\\o/ : LOL :Woo woo!: You said falls!

18Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Channy_Addict

Channy_Addict
Admin

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the smilies hehe. :D There are going to be more added VERY soon. (: Do you guys have any suggestions for smilies that you like? (:

19Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:23 pm

kamiluvslovato

kamiluvslovato

alot of smiley's are really entertaining and cute lol.
i love all smiley's haha

20Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Channy_Addict

Channy_Addict
Admin

Haha I'm adding some more right at this moment. :D Did you see the dog one? It reminds me of myself if when I meet Demi. Very Happy

21Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:19 pm

KellyTheLovatic

So can I rant about how I hate that people make accounts that are called like ilovedemetria (I don't know who that is, I don't if they're a hater) and they say "please follow me" so I do and then they turn out to be a hater. It's like don't make an account just to hate. No. Just don't.

22Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:21 pm

KellyTheLovatic

And I loveTiffany Thornton. If you haven't seen the video from her wedding, go watch it. Demi's like "See this is why I shouldn't give speeches at weddings" and it's so adorable. I love that she was tight with Demi before AND after rehab.

23Rants Rants Rants Empty Re: Rants Rants Rants Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Channy_Addict

Channy_Addict
Admin

Yeah, you can rant about that Kelly. (: If you feel the need to get it off your chest, than go ahead. Rant

That video is adorable! <3 I love how when Demi catches the bouquet and she does this little dance and she's truly, truly, happy. <3 It makes me miss SWAC more. Heart

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum